The TIWAL 3.2 is assembled in 20 minutes.
Assembly is a six-step process:
- inflate the hull partially with the electric pump provided,
- install the centerboard case,
- assemble the structure with pieces that easily snap and fit together thanks to spring-loaded catches,
- fix the structure onto the hull using self-adhesive strips,
- inflate the hull manually to a pressure of 0,8 bar (11psi),
- assemble the five pieces that make up the mast, tie the sail onto the mast and position it into the mast step.
A high pressure rechargeable pump is available separately. This pump is able to inflate the hull fully without the need for a manual pump. The TIWAL 3.2 can be assembled and also put away in 20 minutes.